Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grilled Shrimp & Vegetables with Mustard Sauce Henri

Today I had some grilled shrimps and vegetables with Mustard Sauce Henri.

I just sliced all the veggies, drizzle with some olive oil and season with some roasted garlic and herbs.
The shrimps, same idea: drizzle with olive oil, seasoned with lemon pepper seasoning.
Grilled them on a medium-high heat.

The sauce is a little different than the recipe from the Scarsdale diet book. Not a big difference, I skipped the sweetener and because I love garlic, I crushed a clove garlic and added to the ingredients listed in the book.

Here is how I made it:

¼ cup Dijon mustard
1/8 cup white vinegar
¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
¼ cup chopped dill
1 clove garlic, crushed
Salt
Black pepper

Mix all ingredients.
Yield is about 2/3 cup.
Will keep 2-3 weeks in tightly closed jar in the refrigerator.
Delicious on cold vegetables or seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!
Thanks for visiting.